In an emergency, if someone’s life is in danger or a crime is in progress, always dial: 999


There are a number of other ways to contact the emergency services in non-emergencies;

North Wales Police: 101 or 0300 330 0101
Visit the North Wales Police website|

North Wales Fire and Rescue Service Headquarters: 01745 535250
Visit the North Wales fire service website|

Welsh Ambulance Services: 01745 532900
Visit the Welsh Ambulance service website|

H M Coastguard, Holyhead: 01407 762 051
Visit the Holyhead Coastguard website|

Denbighshire County Council Services

Adults and older People
You can report suspected adult abuse| if you fear an adult is at risk.

Children and young people
Find out how to report a child at risk| if you are concerned about a child’s welfare or safety.

Find out how to report mistreated, neglected, injured or distressed animals|

Council house repairs
Find out how to request a repair to a council property|

Homeless or at risk
Find out about the help available for people who are homeless, or at risk of becoming homeless|

Other County Council Services
You can call the Council’s customer service centre on 01824 706101 from 8am to 6pm. Outside of these hours, you can phone 01745 351205.

Emergency duty team
If you need to speak to a duty social worker outside normal office hours, you should call the emergency duty team on 0845 0533116.